MotorGuide R3-55 Hand Control Transom Mount - Digital 09MT - 55lbs-36"-12V 
You Save: $157.04 (31%)
R3-55 Hand Control Transom Mount - Digital 09MT - 55lbs-36"-12V
The R3 Transom mount is the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
The R3 transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with a rugged powder coat finish.
Digital Power Management Technology
MotorGuide Digital Power Management Technology delivers precise variable speed control and longer run time. This technology monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital Power Management is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. This technology allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Industry Leading Transom Mount
The R3 transom mount features aluminum allow construction with a rugged powder coat finish. Stainless hings pins provide the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. Includes an easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom.
Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
- Digital Power Management Technology
- Variable dpeed control
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Composite shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Thrust (Pounds): 55 lbs
- Shaft Length (Inches): 36"
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Control Type: Twist Tiller
- Autopilot: No
- Series: R3
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 16"W x 47"L WT: 22.8 lbs
- UPC: 022697100191
Owner's Manual (pdf)